- A current active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS clearance is required to fill this role.
- Must have four (4) or more years of IA/cybersecurity experience, with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience specific to Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of DoD 8500 Series Policies (DoDD 8500.1, DoDI 8500.2, DoD 8500.01, DoDI 8510.01 (DIACAP and RMF)), CNSSI 4009, NIST SP 800-53 Security Control Catalog, CNSS 1253, CNSSI 1253, and NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-53.
- Ability to use and apply DoD and Navy DIACAP and RMF processes and industry security standards and best practices such as: ISO, NIST (specifically 800 – 12, 14, 26, 37, 53), as well as the following aspects of information security: ethical hacking, computer forensics, reverse engineering, intrusion prevention, Malware, and data recovery.
- Experience in completion of routing and/or management of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages using eMASS
- Experience in vulnerability analysis techniques and or understanding of the application of NIST controls into system technical requirements.
- Experience with Navy acquisition processes and C4I Program of Record (POR) systems.
- ACAS, VRAM, HBSS and WSUS familiarity.
- Ability to review and create network topology diagrams.
- Understanding and familiarity with fundamental networking protocols, operating systems, enterprise software, and standard ports, protocols and services
- Must be able to communicate with personnel and clients effectively.
- High attention to detail and ability to perform detailed analysis on large data sets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity or in a related field. Five (5) years of experience in cyber security, IA, computer science, or systems engineering may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must hold a minimum of IAM Level II approved certification as identified in DoD 8750.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
Other certifications desired and may be required depending on contract requirements:
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and Cybersecurity testing experience highly desired.
- Experience with Navy C4I engineering processes such as Enterprise Change Requests (ECR), Systems Integration Testing, System Operational Verification Testing (SOVT) and or Site / System Installs.
- Experience with NAVWAR systems engineering tools or processes like Platform Technical Review Board (PTRB), Fleet Readiness Control Board (FRCB), Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR) and or Navy required systems engineering documentation.
- CompTIA Linux + certification.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- Additional OS certifications (Windows, Cisco, etc).
- Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) certification for RMF.
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.