- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills and email etiquette.
- Must be a proactive self-starter, work well independently and with teams in a collaborative engineering environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio).
- Technical experience shall include Navy and Joint communications and network systems and C5I systems and knowledge of end-to-end Navy communications architectures.
- Knowledgeable of shipboard communications systems and their capabilities, to include over the horizon SHF, EHF and commercial SATCOM systems.
- Be knowledgeable of RF physical layer and Information Assurance (IA) requirements and how they impact Transmission Security (TRANSEC) issues and how these requirements are implemented in communications hardware.
Education: Bachelor's Degree, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree required.
Clearance: Current/active Secret clearance. Eligible for TS/SCI.