- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required.
- At least six (6) years of engineering experience supporting a DoN/DoD program office is required.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills and email etiquette.
- Must be a proactive self-starter, work well independently and with teams in a collaborative engineering environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio).
- Technical experience shall include Navy and Joint communications and network systems and C5I systems and knowledge of end-to-end Navy communications architectures.
- Knowledgeable of shipboard communications systems and their capabilities, to include over the horizon SHF, EHF and commercial SATCOM systems.
- Be knowledgeable of RF physical layer and Information Assurance (IA) requirements and how they impact Transmission Security (TRANSEC) issues and how these requirements are implemented in communications hardware.
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.