- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a relevant technical field required.
- Four (4) years of professional experience required with increasing responsibility and authority, supporting GOTS/COTS C4I systems, and participating in engineering events, including SETRs, PDRs, CDRs, SOVTs, FATs, and other relevant events.
- Two (2) years providing systems engineering support to foreign customers and/or SC/A domain.
- Experience in continuous process improvement preferred.
- Completion of DISCS SC/A courses (SCM-C, SCM-CM, SCM-CF) preferred.
- Certified PMP, Certified DAWIA Level 1 equivalency, or other relevant certifications preferred.
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.