- Three (3) or more years of enterprise networking experience, including routers and WANs.
- Three (3) or more years of IA/cybersecurity experience with Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Demonstrated experience in C&A/A&A package entry.
- Experience with enterprise applications including enterprise network management software and security software.
- Experience implementing and utilizing end point and security software.
- Penetration testing experience.
- Exceptional customer service and client interaction skills and demeanor.
- Strong written and verbal experience is a must have for this role.
- Experience in assessing a network and/or systems using cybersecurity automated tools such as Nessus, SCAP, and any applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) in accordance with DISA requirements.
- ACAS, VRAM, HBSS and YUM/WSUS familiarity.
- Candidate must be able to travel at least 25% of the time to support commercial and government activities.
- Knowledge and application of various Open Source Intelligence Tools (OSINT) preferred.
- Knowledge and application with SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and implementation of NIST Cyber Security Framework preferred.
- Experience as a sales engineer preferred.
- Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) certification (Level I or II).
- Certification in networking (CCNA, CCIE, Network+, etc.).
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or other penetration testing cert.
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.