- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in a technical or management discipline.
- Direct experience supporting SPAWAR Echelon II commands as an onsite Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager or Task Lead.
- Strong background in interfacing directly with Government Clients and building long term relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing process improvement plans.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Understanding of DoD funding sources and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in team building and strategic recruiting.
- Current CAC or DBIDS desired.
- Experience with working onsite at SPAWAR Old Town, Navy Information Warfare Center Pacific, and Point Loma Navy Base highly desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired.
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.